Sunday 2 May 2010

Slept most of today...feels strange to sleep in a bed again... V emotional finish.... I am grateful for a little rest now but the love of the open road..and for all those I meet along the way will never leave my heart... This will be the beginning of something else.. My family. Friends all the great people and runners have given me strength.. First step will be to get treatment for torn knee ligament.. Will be better soon. Thank you all so much for sponsoring me... Please don't stop yet, as it has helped TY Hafan and Helen House so very much. Love. Rosiexx

Three cheers for all the wonderful people who helped me all along the way.   Rxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS if anyone has photos of the finish please send them my way. Many thanks James.

2 comments:

  1. Respect to you for your great achievement. I hope when I am well again I could do something to help people as you have.
    You have Inspired me with your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done indeed. Hope you can enjoy a well deserved rest now, and I wish you all the best with your ligaments.

    ReplyDelete